If there are two things that maintenance managers want out of their CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Software), it is to save more money and more time. While many CMMS programs may help manage your time, some do not offer a way to help you save money. Fortunately, our program does and that is because we offer a few things you may not find in some programs.
What Maintenance Care's CMMS Does Include
- Estimate and track labor and parts
- Maximize return on investment using an asset tracking system
- Assign tasks and labor hours
- Verify client satisfaction
- Predict asset life expectancy
- Evaluate spending practices
- Keep up with repair costs vs replacement costs
- Calculate completion ratios and staff performance
- Show outstanding work that is not complete
- Communicate quickly and easily online to personnel
- Display work order history for regulatory and insurance purposes
- Predict asset usefulness
- Capital planning
- Forecasting and budgeting for asset replacement
- Asset repair history
Time is Money
These are just a few of the ways that you can save time as well as money. We all know that time is money but if you can have extra help in cutting costs then you will be even more efficient and worth the initial investment. CMMS from Maintenance Care does both.
Increased Efficiency = Decreased Deficiency
All of these capabilities allow you as a maintenance manager to work more efficiently and faster but with less stress. In fact, it allows you to work smarter, not harder and isn't that the point?
Read More: Avoiding the Money Pit
Not only that, but you can do all of this from anywhere you please since the CMMS program works as long as you have an Internet connection and a browser. So you do not have to worry about hurrying back to the shop if you have forgotten to schedule something and that in itself can take a load off of your mind, plus save you time and money.